Roasted garlic is wonderful spread on lightly toasted pieces of bread or baguette. It’s also great in mashed potatoes! To roast garlic, follow these simple steps…
- Cut the top (pointed end) off the head of garlic.
- Place the head of garlic on a piece of foil large enough to wrap the garlic in or place in a small ceramic baking dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over the garlic.
- Wrap the garlic well with the foil or cover baking dish with foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 (175°C) for about 40 minutes, until garlic is soft.