5. – Baltimore Sun Valentine’s Souffles Still desperate for a dessert recipe to impress your sweetie? Watch this how-to video on souffles!
4. – Boston Globe Preserving a Tradition Canning, pickling and preserving foods are close to my heart. I remember my mom canning peaches and tomatoes to no end and love to do the same. Here learn about making charcuterie and picking vegetables.
3. – Chicago Tribune Baker’s Helpers “Owning just a few pieces of the proper equipment can help take baking from frustrating to fun. Dahl suggests that bakers avoid gimmicky tools and stick to professional style, heavy-duty equipment.” Read on for more essential tools and bakeware for the home pastry chef.
2. – Washington Post It Just Doesn’t Get Any Richer Than This Good hot chocolate is one of those things I just can’t live without – And this recipe hits the spot. Make it tomorrow for your sweet heart!
1. – NY Times Dark May Be King, but Milk Chocolate Makes a Move The days of 70% cacao solids are on the way out and silky luxurious milk chocolate bars are in… Read on for some of the best.