5. – Cape Cod Times Recipes for a Great Chinese New Year With the Year of the Rat beginning tomorrow, this article has the recipes to help you celebrate in style.
4. – Charlotte Observer Casserole Makeover If the thought of a casserole stirs up bad memories of tuna fish and noodles with mayo, and get you thinking I will never make anything with the word “casserole” in the title, this article might just change your mind.
3. – Detroit News Researchers Peek into Psychology of Eating “As a nation, we continue to struggle with issues related to diet. Our environment has a huge impact on choices we make nutritionally. Research done at the Cornell University Food and Brand Lab under the direction of Professor Brian Wansink focuses on the psychology behind what we eat and how often we eat it.”
2. – LA Times German Chocolate: It’s more than just a cake With the German Chocolate Cake turning 50 this year, it’s time to recognize the combination of chocolate, coconut and pecans with custard.
1. – NY Times When Anxiety Is at the Table What happens when you give an obsessive compulsive a piece of spotty silverware? “Sterilization” at the table by means on candle light. Read on to hear all about the quirks of those with anxiety disorders dining out.