This week it’s all about our feathered friends we will be eating for dinner next Thursday!
image courtesy of NY Times
5. – NY Times Preservation’s Progress Most supermarket turkeys are 70% breast meat. These Heritage birds take upwards of five years to grow and contain so much more flavor than Butterballs, though they are a dying breed.
4. – Washington Post This Holiday, Take Your Pick Can’t decide whether to make the traditional version of stuffing or use a recipe with a twist? See several options here.
3. – Baltimore Sun Turkey Trials The perfect turkey is a result of the perfect preparation. Learn how to get your bird ready for the table here.
2. – Chicago Tribune How well do you know that turkey? The U.S. raises 272 million turkeys a year! Read on for more fun facts.
1. – Cape Cod Times Turkey Time Tips for Getting Dinner Right “Don’t leave a safe and satisfying Thanksgiving to guesswork. Here are some simple formulas for Turkey Day math.”