Luke over at cookography.com came up with a great idea of putting together a simple list of recipes, restaurants and food to try this coming year. I love lists and obviously, I love food so what’s better than an inspired list to aspire to completing in 20o9?
- bake more pastry – especially breakfast pastry
- learn to sous vide
- experiment with cooking whole fish
- dry all my own herbs from the garden
- improve my photography skills
- use all the random chutneys, jams, sauces and canned gourmet goodies in my cupboards
- cut down on the number of culinary magazines that arrive on my doorstop every month
- more posts on home keeping and domestic-ness!
What are some of your culinary resolutions for 2009?